Thursday, March 23, 2006

A SenSe Of GratItUde...

Todae.. was rather a different dae in my life not as if i attend ani event or wat.. but the things tat happen seem to have one reason or another.. haha.. sounds chim yeah.. well..let mi go one by one.. haha.. morning tution sharon... was blessed to have this kid of mine she is simply adorable.. made mi looking forward to each and ever session with her.. and she is rather hard working too.. that realli warms my heart.. i could sense the passion to learn.. and it really drawn mi refelection.. when did i last had the seeking spirit regardless from my teacher or anithing.. thsu after yesterdae meet up with iic.. i resolve to realli read more to deepen my own faith so as to encourage another one more person.. and nv skip my 1 hr daimoku per dae.. onli then could i polish the jewel in my life.

reach hm to get sum sleep which i lost past few dae.. wake up ay 1.30 and bath den go down for a panasonic interview at tuas.. i must have heard it wrongly tot is at woodland.. took train there le.. den was ask to tke a cab to jalan ahmad ibrahim onli to realise tat it is actualli at tuas.. wah almost one big round.. and there goes my 15 bucks.. hai... blur mi.. luckily the tai driver is one nice chap.. he made sure i go the right place.. haha..

reach panasonice building, went in for interview.. interview was a good one.. addressed most of my concern.. i was realli glad with this company that no shift work was required onli OT at a later stage.. so hmm.. so would nt clash with my soka activites and tution at night... yep.. share with them abt my commitment like tution and soka activity.. haha.. not a bad interview after all..after 20 mins., mi made my own out after sum instruction given by one of the staff whu interviewed mi.. yep.. on the way think going back to catch sum slp before going for another tution wif ginni.. my job agency personal called ask mi if i could make my way down town to the office todae..asthe panasonic ppl has confirmed the job offer for mi... wah.. was i dreaming? haha.. so fast ?.. mi almost could nt believe.. yesterdae was jus complaining abt being unemployed.. but now.. hmm ok so gladly i made my way down.. to my surprise met song wen there she is one of my ywd whu introduced mi tom kotekitai as well as my ex district leader.. she looking for new jobs too.. after quitting nursing.. hmm.. but too bad no time to catch up with her as i was brought in to another room to settle the documents.. wah can u believe it.. mi starting my new work next week.. cool!!

On my way back.. my mind was flooded with loads of tots but of course i will nt give up my dream to be a police women.. mi jus postphoning it nia.. cos the recruitment will nt be held so soon.. jus sum insider info.. hai.. so no choice gotta get sum temp job for survial lo.. also dun wanan depend on daddy for allowances le.. it should be my turn to repay.. as i was thinking while making my way to ginni house i believe this is all gohonzon arrangemant.. it is because.. when i was appling for police.. i actualli told gohonzon.. i wana to be a police but yet nt scarificing my activity.. which is nt possible as can onli book out on weekend thus...i guess tat y there was no reply from spf till now.. after the new role that i resolve to do well in. cos if the letter were to cum now, soon within 6 mth i will be in training and nt able to attaned ani mtg.. which i realli need the most now..esp after being an iic and assistant district leader.. wat i need now is real soild faith training.. thus this job gives mi nt only the chance to contribute to kofu, but also at the same time gaining experience for the future.. as is a temp position.. for 9mth.. den going into spf will nt be late either.. haha.. good plan isn't it.. was really grateful for tat..when cum to think abt it.. haha.

I always believe that our prayers will nv go unanswered as long as we sincerely chant for it.. is jus a matter of time.. sumtime it might nt be the outcome u expect but it is the best arrangement down the road.. thus in order to really give back to wat we have been gaining from the oragnisation regardless encouragment or wisdom. the only way to pay gratitude is thru our action.. mouth dun do the job.. onli if we treat every of our member as a hope, a life.. and realli go all out for them so tat they achieve happiness.. jus as my principle lies.. if wanna do a job, do it well ! if nt dun do it in the first place at all.... All Out for 2K!! we Can do IT as long as we belive we caN!!

No comments: