Thursday, March 02, 2006

a New chapter of Life??

heyz.. finally had finished with my last exam in my final lap of studies after 13 yrs i guess.. hmm.. todae paper was kinda.. dunno wat to sae.. out of 100, i think 40 marks fly le.. shit.. most of the question i predicted came out.. but brain had already been saturated by the information from IB on thurs.. sian.. even a C or D i be contented.. cos i dun expect much from tis paper.. haiz.. and the most sian things is i lost my ez-link card today.. shit.. realise it when i was abt to board the bus back hm for a short nap before meeting my friends later at glass house.. den got back to the class but card no longer there le.. din noe my face is so popular.. sian.. can't lecturer jus leave it there?.. jus feels so pissed.. inviligators off the lights even before we are out of the class.. hey we got pay sch fee de lo.. shit.. must be it that i forget abt my ez-link card.. the loss gonna be damaging.. adult fare is no joke lo.. summore mi still have not get my police reply.. haiz.. must realli chant more for the letter to come soon.. i wanna have a stable job asap!! that all for all the bad things that happen to mi todae as well as past few daes la..

Past fews dae has been rather fine.. busy mugging myself in papers, tutorials.. spending time in syc and library.. syc session was cool.. haha i was the onli ger lo.. with chris yiheng and gk,, met jimmy too.. he brought his friends there too.. also lost contact with internet and stuff.. finally realise how untidy my room is when i actualli take a closer look while having to mug for my exam.. my habbit of lisitening to music diary also rekindled... yeah.. nice stories over the past few dae.. determined to buy the 3 cd of music diary.. yeah.. shall also sign up sum kick boxing lesson soon.. since i have time for more things now.. yeah.. and nt forgetting gym session with my ywds ar.. haha jaymi u promise mi de.. when shall we go for a 1okm run? haha kk.. and also nt forgeting to reach out more.. think i gotta activate the wisdom to plan my time well.. sian next week no work schedule for mi.. shall do sum reaching out yea.. haha.. shall post sum pic later when i got back form my celebration of "exam-free"... haha..

No comments: