Saturday, March 05, 2005

NicE WeeKeNd..

hey hey.. here i am.. updating u guys what happinung for the past two daes.. hmm.. life has been rather smooth for me.. though met some weird and unreasonable ppl..haha.. aniway that did nt hampers my mood.. in the trip to ubin... yea.. had a nice boat ride over, spent the night in the nature, listening to birds chirpings, watched wild boars crossing in the middle of the night, slept in the windy and cool hammock.. haha.. with all my councils, my buddies and me.. (from the tune in Purple light).. haha.. kay kay.. was rather shack now.. though after a bath.. haha.. so faster update llo.. haha.. ya.. did i mention, excoucil came wif us too.. haha they r rather fun la.. not as mean and unfriendly that i always though during our trip.. they are nice ppl too.. haha.. slept ard 3 last night.. dunno wat time will i be sleeping tonight.. hmm.. okies.. yepa.. all my presentations are over.. Phew!!..now is time to get ready for exam, revision and more revision.. aniway.. this few dae rather.. sad.. that xiao i lost contact le.. hey.. ur fone cannot get thru.. and i leave my msg in ya blog le.. reply mi soon yea.. got updates for ya.. hmm.. yeap.. all tas big event is really drawing near.. haha.. hooray.. though i noe my time in councilship is getting shorter as each dae passed.. sad... but still all good things will come to an end.. realli dun wished to leave la..after wat we have gone thru, regardless fights, conlict arguments we had, at the end of the dae, we will hug one another... forgetting and correct our each individuals mistake, saying sorry to each anotther.. lets realli treasure the times and momments we have kay? council? haha.. aniway.. yeap.. tml have jap dance training at tsc.. nice nice.. after that will meet my dear for a genki sushi feast.. woohooo.. all thanks to mi got the vounvcher.. though i noe he din realli like sushi but.. still he will acommpany mi for my sake.. haha.. thanks dear.. hmm..tml at most gave my portion of ala-carte meal to u lo.. den makes u full.. haha.. kay kay..do drop mi comments wor.. will be looking forward to see any of comments publish.. thankz all my peeps.. hehe...." LiFe iS WonDerfUl"

No comments: