Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'M back AgAin...

Yox..

to all my lovely peeps who may have always stay tune to my blog..once again, i m back after a pretty hectic transistion during this few mths as was busy during day shift and now being posted to night.. phew.. perhaps more resting time and get along time..

However past few month has been pretty fufilling for me adn indeed i guess i have grown a lil..and NPSD too have grown a lil too.. Make new friends, adapt to a change of duties as well as met up with tas peeps, mani mani old freiends.. and not forgetting getting ready for my bestie wedding.. haha.. whih jus happen 2 days ago and i was appointed tio be her dinner emcee.. pretty excited before that but after doing it, felt really satisfied at ai as most ppl commented i have a talent for emceeing.. ahha wonders how true..

Past few mths have been busy preparing for CFG.. Meaning Chapter friendship gathering bheld by singapore soka asociation and search for my new love?? haha.. nah.. shall lets nature takes it place.. Up next will be agenting trip with one my friend follow by Our annual Tas trip.. KukUp... guess it be lotsa fun..

Shall upload more pic.. as pic say a thousand word .. but meanwhile i have to figure out how to post it up again.. hmm.. have been realli long since i post any picx.. in it..

Stay tuyned ya.. :)

No comments: