Friday, December 29, 2006

AttAchment In Tanah Merah Prison..

heyhey.. yeah attachment is getting kinda exciting... for the past two dae being exposed and lerning of lotsa stuff..

ohya.. got my hair cut at kimage.. cheap cheap!! cos got 20 dollars discount voucher.. haha.. only pay 10 plus ++.. kinda love my new hair style.. oppz..yi fen qian, yi fen hou..

let see.. next week will be postown to queenstown remand.. shoten zenji is definitely watching over me for queenstown is realli much nearer form my house though i would not mind the diff for all of them are different in their unique ways.. eager to learn even more from there.. yeah.. jus like wat jin haw always sae.. alwyas be a spoonge wherever u go..how tru...

this week gonna be a great week for it new yr!! got the privilege to enjoy jus like public setor.. meeting up with friends and nt forgetting the iic retreat on sat after my half dae of wor.k yeah think mabel must have been chanting hard for mi to make it.. haha ur prayer are answere!! i definitely be there after my shift end 12.30 yea.. haha

the next working dae will be on wed.. by den gotta report to queenstown le.. yeah.. work all the way till fri i guess den week end off, meeting my pfssg kaki.. haha my dear ex collegues..for gay's bdae den off i be booking in on 8jan for a 1 week orientation course.. at Hometeam.. how cool to get to know at the least sum of my squad mates whome we gonna spend tears and sweat.. yep.. wil be from 8jan till 16jan.. den back to my attachment again...

everyday is jus a new surprise, a new begining!!

No comments: