Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WaT a DaE!!

Todae.. was my best time ever.. Y? cos there is like no sch, no project meet up.. but got test in the evening sob.. woke up ard 10.. den was a lil of taiwanese show till 11 go buy brunch for mum and huiwen.. (1yr old ger).. my sweetie.. hmm.. den recevied a couple of msg from sophia asking mi for my schedule next week.. haha..

yeap.. told her i wanna working noon shift so i be off at eveining.. at least can do sum reaching out for sd anniversary.. yeah.. cos next week CNY week all e-learning nia.. haha.. shiok.. den went to weiliang house to collect my tution pay.. cos he going tution centre for tution le.. sob as aunti sae is cheaper there 45 bucks for two subject.. hmm ok lor.. good also.. la.. den i have more time to myself.. can slp a lil more.. so now tution left wif ginni.. my P5 kid.. yeah.. yeaps.. den go sch.. LT45 for my ecd exam.. oh gosh tis yr paper realli a lil tough sia but ok la.. still managed to do at least wat i have studies came out.. haha..

hmm den went to lot1 to shop for another of my topz.. guess wat.. instead of buying tops.. i went to buy bag.. hands itchy.. but it is realli a nice one.. the one i long wanted.. haha.. okok.. yeah so i bought it.. den see much nice stuff there.. guess tmr.. is my last chance either to but sum of my topa and bottom in town.. or at Bp plaza.. haven get my footwear too.. argh.. so mani thing havven get.. aiyo... haha.. k lar.. think got to end here le.. bro back from chingay training gtg help mi open door.. bye peepz...

No comments: