Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mothers... WoRd..

hmm.. most of your whu has been supporting this webby.. cum blog do ur see the pattern that i dun realli have much sad, frustrating stuff happening in my life.. yes indeed.. my life has been rather smooth and fullfilling all the way, ever since Pri sch. i am in the volleyball sch team, secondary sch actively involved in NPCC, from a private to a staff sergent .. of cos went thru alot during the process, thru all the camps and enduring still made it as a chief admin to take charge of the unit in sec 4.. as for poly, immediately in first year, i took up 3 cca.. believe it?? yes 3.. NP primers, volleyball, and tas..one by one i gave up each of them as i can't find any joy and passion growing within mi till i am left wif tas.. as for tas, fullfill my role too. diligently serve the club, went thru tears, sorrows.. nt only that i was given the role as a campus IC in NRpsd in year 2 ending yr 1.. hmm.. is like all my challenges and task came one after another.. but all i managed to deal it with pride.. Y? all because i have the power of daimoku.. w/o it i will nt be standing rite here blogging so much of wat i have done.. hmm..believe it or not.. when ever i have prob, my friends, my parents, even my bf,, will nt be the first i look for.. y? i jus feel that gohonzhon is the rite person for mi to find.. y? cos it gave u wisdom to think of all solutions.. and makes u enlighten.. jus like the africa trip in tas.. reprsenting sch for a mountain climbing expenditure, My parents firmly objected to my participation though i had tried endless effort to convince them abt my safety.. still they are beri determined nt to let mi go.. at that pt of time i realli doubt my parent... y can't they jus believe their own daughters for once?? all my achievemnts and activeness in sch is fake wan ar..?? haiz.. that time luckily i got the wisdom to turn to gohonzon.... as i ernestly pray that my parent will let mi go, tears flows down my cheeks.. is nt becos i hate my parent for their decision is that i knew no matter wat happen gohonzon will be there , he will be there to witness everything , hear our whimps, feel our sorrows.. realli touched that even at ya deepest momment he is there.. and he forever will be there.. and true enough my parent see that tis time i am realli determined to go.. even to the extent of kneeling down to chant for at least an hr.. subsequently they let mi go.. and yes.. I completeted MT KilI manjaro the rooftop of africa..becos of that now i am even more determined to contribute back to konsen rufu.. to spread the wonders of mystic law.. hmm.. even after done so much, my mum till now still have stuffs to nag at mi.. i was like.. hello.. i am alrdy 19.. nt ani of the xiao mei mei.. can't u jus let mi deco my rm in ani way i wan? let mi have the freedom to share my joy when i got myself a new spec?? i m paying with all my hard earned money.. so y are u picking up such a fuss? it dosen't pain u a meat but mine ok.. hp bill, lrt fare, misc exp is all i benn forking out for myself.. den y r u still nagging..forever comparing mi wif my counsin a jc student whu got 50 bucks each week.. including transport.. hey.. dun u noe we are diff.. ger tend to spend a lil more.. y?? cos if we dun we jus look like an old hag aunti ok.. i mean which ger dun wish to wear nice clothes, enjoy dinner with their friends.. bascially.. guys and ger cannot be compare.. is jus unfair ok.. that it..i really hated arguing wif u .. it jus make mi look un filllial though u noe i m nt bad.. yes... i dun smoke i dun drink.. i dun fooled ard.. i dun club.. aren't u statisfied? wat more do u wan? u wann mi learn to be a vicious housewife jus like u do?? sorry this is my assets time..can't expect mi to waste my life jus like wat u did 20 yrs ago.. i wanna live my life to the ultimate fullest.. nt even a sec wate.. and u expect mi to be a quiet, sweet ger?? whu is kinda of doiung hs work.?? i mean i did do.. so wats the prob?? u keep saeing u dunno if i m a boi or ger.. dun tell mi i active in activities that makes u lose a daughter?? c'mon la.. i m jus leading the life i wanna and nt leading a life control by u.. sum time realli dunno wat to sae.. u can be realli nice.. but pls spend a lil effort understanding mi.. is nt i enjoy packing my dae with activities.. is bcos every activity i went i jus feel motivated each time.. u can nv understand .. y.. cos u r nt in student divison before.. u blame mi for nt staying at hm most of the time.. y?? cos i knew if i were to stay hm.. things i did u may not agrreed.. so wat the pt stay at hm and make u angry?? i did my part as a daughter, help u when neccessarily buut yet.. a lil appreciation is wat i nv found.. mabbi i do a few mths a go.. but ever since hoildae start.. u jus nag at mi when ever u got the chance to.. jus like todae when i told ya i got a new spec at 59 bucks.. u immediately yelled at mi.. y spend such money.. aiya.. got spec u oso dunno how to take care.. leaving here and there everywhere.. i knew i am careless sum time.. but whu dun ok?? can't u jus be a lil mild?? must u yell at everything?? oh.. my..Mum.. i noe u dun read this cos i noe u dun understand eng.. but still.. I loves U.. Mothers dae is coming.. mi realli dun wanna argue wif ya over senseless stuff.. jus becos i cannot meet ya expectation of becoming a real daughter does nt mean i dun love u.. i m jus mad y can't u be like other pppl mothere like tat , listening to them and dun yell at them.. Mabbi ya menopause coming... i dunno.. i knew u do us good.. u r really wonderful at times.. but also irrating at time.. though i hate too sae this.. haiz.. wat had came thru mi.. why am i saeing oh this?? guess this is all my heartfelt words afterall.. MUmmY i LOVE U..

No comments: