Wednesday, January 26, 2005

nice..-touching story..

I and Jin are best fren..we do anything that bestfren do...
One day, i realised that i love him...so i decided to confessed his feeling to him one nite where we camp with other frens. he said yes, he would be my boyfren..So we went on like other gurlfrenboyfren's life does. Watch movie, walk in park, eat together,go to beach....but life's not fun as when we are still best fren....he also doesnt talk much, or act like we are best fren, close and share everything...for me, he is not a suitable or loving boyfren...but i kept quitely this on my mind...But since the day he bcome my boyfren, heevery single day would give me a small teddybear...At first i thought it was lovely, but till now, iwonder why he would gav me this...
One day, i was walking alone at a park. Then i saw Jin talking to another gurl. I walk toward him and i overheard him saying "i love u'' to the gurl.
I was really angry and i run home coz Jin never told me he love me all the time we been boyfrenand gurlfren.Then, at midnite that day, he come to my house and i open the door. He just passed me the teddy bear that he used to give me everyday and said sorry coz i didn't giv u this today. i was reallyangry and i shouted at him,"Why u always give me this crap? All i wan to hear form u is, I love you, that's it, izit too hard???"Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and place the teddy bear on my palm and left away..i throw the teddy bear into my cupboard.The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at bus stop near my house..i walk there and then he just gav me a big teddy bear,my anger was still in high position,and i throw the teddy to the middle of the road. He keep quiet and then he go to the middle of the road and pick the teddy up. He dint realise a truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him not to pick it up and he was about look at me,and...*Bang*."JIN!!!!!!" I shouted...the next minute he was lying on the road,covered with blood. He was sent to the hospital but it's too late...i lost him...forever....after attended his funeral, i went back home and i hug all the teddy bear he gav me since the day we bcome gf bf...i counted the teddy bear oneby one..1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and the last teddy bear he gave covered with his blood wasthe 365th...it had been a year we bcome bfgf...i squeeze the teddy bear with the tears flow....suddenly...*I love you~**I love you~*i was shocked..i looked at the teddys...and i take one of it, and try to press on his tummy..*I love you~*i tried each and every teddy bear he gav me...*I love you~**I love you~**I love you~**I love you~**I love you~**I love you~*......................
and the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gavme, I squeeze his big tummy...*felicia, today is our very first annivery being bfgf after a year.....i always love you, yesterday,today, and forever........I love you....*i dropped the teddy bear........i never realised that Jin had actually told me those words..every single day....till today...i slowly picked the teddy and i whispered to the teddy's ear.."i love you too, Jin..and i always did........"

No comments: